Festival Fier Monde - the Proud World Festival
Get ready for a day full of art, music and fun. Open your geographical and philosophical horizons in Nismes in July 2013.
Come and find out more about this cooperative village spread out on a field where stands and workshops will be set up, and let your children enjoy a host of free activities and games.
- Bouncy castle,
- climbing wall,
- face painting,
- inside the centre: acting, exhibits and cinema,
- food served,
- free water for all
On the main stage, Polk - a cabaret group which is part of the Fédérock Sud Sambre & Meuse association - will be playing music from the East for the enjoyment of big and small!
Come and live a full and enriching experience with like-minded people!
Full info on the website below.
- tel. : +32 (0) 60 31 01 62
- website : http://www.fiermonde.be
Tourist information on the town VIROINVAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!