Oberbayern Beer Festival
Taste 15 beers, enjoy a typical meal and a festive atmosphere. That's what awaits you in Ormeignies on 05 and 06/10/13!
Since 1962, the Royal St Ursmer brass band has been organising this "genuine" oberbayern!
Every first Saturday of October, a joyful troupe of Tyrol natives "Die Tyroler Kerl'n" arrive, in traditional shorts, at the SPOCULO hall on the stroke of 9pm!
The festive Bavarian music rings out until the end of the night: encouraged by the master of ceremonies, the crowds get into the atmosphere and all of a sudden the first "PROSIT" is cried!
On the menu for the weekend:
Meal: Sauerkraut/Tartiflette (or meatballs in tomato sauce) - Booking necessary - €13 for adults or €8 for children (under 10 years old)
A fun time is guaranteed: a musical atmosphere on Saturday and Sunday thanks to 5 brass bands and of course, Saturday evening, "Die Tyroler Kerl’n".
Entry is free all weekend.
Tourist information on the town ATH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate