Christmas Market in the Saint Mary Priory in Malèves
Numerous artisan traders, food and drink tastings, "Christmas Carols on violin" concert (2pm to 3pm) at the Saint Mary priory in Malèves, on 25/12!
Organised by "Ma Petite Ecole de Malèves".
But Perwez is not just a Christmas market! Worth a visit, among other things, are:
- The Saint Roch chapel and the Saint Martin church,
- the Saint Trond church and the cemetery wall,
- The collection of buildings and the private courtyard at the "Ferme du Mont" farm,
- the facades and roofs of the "petite Cense"!
So why not take advantage of the Christmas atmosphere to visit the region?
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 88 89 14
- website : http://www.ma-petite-ecole.be
Tourist information on the town PERWEZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition - Girgio Morandi
- Sustainable Tourism Fair
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
- Exhibition: Anne Frank, a History for Today