Christmas Market in Rebecq.
Christmas atmosphere at the Arenberg water mills. It's the perfect opportunity to visit these remarkable sites for free. In Rebecq 08/12 and 09/12!
Sale of gifts and numerous local artisan products.
The village of Rebecq first appeared in the 9th century on a diploma signed by Charles the Bald, dated 9 July 877.
However the main protagonists of the village's history are, without doubt, the houses of Trazegnies and Enghien, which ruled the feudal court in the 11th century.
Rebecq is a beautiful piece of Brabant countryside blessed with a rich history, so don't wait any longer to visit it!
Tourist information on the town REBECQ
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- “The soft inner fire” - Artist Books and Book Objects
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Courbet: Realism from 'Living Art' to 'Free Art'
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric