International orchid exhibition showing thousands of orchids coming from around the world in a fairytale scenography (pagodas, waterfalls, islands, etc.) and thought out with the students from the Horticulture and Floral Art section of the Athénée provincial of Morlanwelz. Conferences, repotting sessions, plant advice, etc. Foreign producers (Brazil, Madagascar, Taiwan, etc.) as well as Belgian and artisan clubs (jewels, paintings, and art pictures) will also be there.
Book on orchid growing.
Combined visit with the lift at reduced rate possible.
Snacks on the spot.
- website : http://www.orchidays.be
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-LE-COMTE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie
- Dour Music Festival