Solemn mass at the Saints Rémi et Médard church, followed by the procession, documented since 1662, in Rouveroy, 10/06/12!
Lots of associated activities: wine sampling, jazz concert, exhibition of old photos, and flea market (selling-plots are free).
The church will be accessible to visitors on the occasion of the national open churches days and free guided visits are proposed!
Locals deck their houses and windows with flowers for the procession! People can leave flowers for the church.
More information and a complete programme can be found on the website.
- tel. : +32 (0) 497 72 65 47
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 77 18 55
- website : http://www.rouveroy.be
Tourist information on the town ESTINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Dour Music Festival
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water