An exhibition of work from different writing workshops and courses... and lots of related activities! In Brussels from 21/06 to 20/07/13.
On the programme: activities, poetry slam, concert, buffet, a chance to meet the organisers of the workshops and courses, a look back on the 2012-2013 season's activities.
You can visit the exhibition from Friday 21/06 up to and including Saturday 20/07 during the library's opening times (Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 2pm until 5pm, Wednesdays from 2pm until 7pm, Saturdays from 10am until 1pm).
It's the end of the season! Come and celebrate the arrival of summer and the holidays at the Maison du Livre!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 543 12 20
Visit our partners' webpages
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue