The Brussels Mediterranean Film Festival
Some 70 films (fictions, documentaries, shorts), give a taste of recent productions from Mediterranean countries. In Brussels in November 2013.
There is an eclectic schedule planned for this 13th edition of the festival!
For a period of 10 days, the greenhouses of the Botanical gardens become the meeting point for all those want to discover and meet the numerous guests, thematic performances, conference-debates, exhibitions and music.
Three films will be rewarded with the "Grand Prix", the "Special Prize of the Jury" and the "People's Choice Award".
At a time of year when winter starts to grip Brussels, the Brussels Mediterranean Film festival will warm your up and tickle your senses!
Discover the complete schedule below.
Tickets presale at the Botanique or online via www.mocom.be
- French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- Vandersteen, storyteller - Exhibition Marking Vandersteen's 100th Birthday
- Exhibition - Alechinsky: 50 Years of Lithography