Folklore And Tradition : Carnival
Folklore and Traditions - Children's Carnival in Saintes
Parade to the Puits Sainte-Renelde farm. With various entertainment, burning of the winter man, etc. In Saintes in March 2014!
Children's carnival with costumed groups, giants and musical entertainment.
There is also the Winter man's snack.
Tourist information on the town TUBIZE
Visit our partners' webpages
- St Nicolas comes by boat with Brussels By Water
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Artists' Book Fair of Brussels - "Histoires de Livres" (The Story of Books)
- Neo Rauch, The Obsession of the Demiurge. Selected Works 1993-2012
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.