SAINT CATHERINE'S MARKET
Autumn market in the Eastern Cantons. From the crack of dawn, 200 merchants and street vendors set up in the main streets of the town. Perfect opportunity to try a little "drop" or a regional speciality, such as pea soup.
This event always takes place on the third Tuesday of November.
- fax : +32 (0) 80 22 65 39
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 28 01 30
Tourist information on the town SANKT VITH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennale (and engraving festival)