Festival : Music
Silly Music Night
Experience an exceptional night of music for all tastes: rock, variety, world music, jazz or French music. In Silly the 25/05/13.
16th edition during which several "fan's favourites" bands will illuminate this festive evening.
Obligatory pass: €10.
Pre-sale: €8 (€5 for under-20s). Tickets can be bought from concert venues, at the Service Culturel, the Cultural Centre and in local newsagents.
For information and bookings, contact the Service Culturel.
- Swing à Jo and Kid's Party,
- Les petits chanteurs de Belgique and The Planes,
- Chrislair and Last Minute,
- Milkshaker and Duo Minos,
- BIV and El Toto Café,
- The Reverend Zack and his blues preachers,
- Louvat Bros and Bossa flor - Metzi,
- Elvis Junior and Martini by Teicher,
- Cintia Rodriguez and Scène jeunes talents - Les poupées de son.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town SILLY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.