Event : Discovery
Courant d'Art - Artists itinerary - discover heritage and regional products
Travel along the route by car, bike or bus to meet artists around heritage sites or unseen sites! In Somme-Leuze, 14/07/13!
- 2 routes to discover heritage and local produce: Car/bus route +/-45km, bike route +/-11km.
- Visits to important heritage sites and never-before-seen places.
- Gourmet and tasting stops at local producers': aperitif dish, sandwiches + local salad, yoghurt & drinks.
- Meet artists: painters, sculptors, jewellers, textile designers, glass engravers, photographers...
- Musical entertainment with the Anchoises, a real live juke box, the Manouche Tonperlipopète band and the Magic jazzband orchestra!
- Children's entertainment: face-painting, bouncy castle, hat-making with SARIBIBI, ...
- Snacks from 3.30pm with many activities (on arrival)
Discover this 1st Courant d'Art from 10am at the "Maison du village" in HEURE - Rue de l'Eglise.
Car/bike: from 10am to 1pm, and bus: at 10am and 11am.
Car/bike route with discount on a road map
Adults: €14, Under 12s: €7
Bus route with guide: + €5
Route without tastings: €2
Booking necessary for 8 July 2013
Booking confirmed after payment to the Passeur de Culture's account BE97 068-2119084-49 . Mention your name, the number of adults and children & the type of route & departure time by bus.
(Book your place on +32 (0)86 40 19 22 or email@example.com)
Maison du Tourisme Condroz-Famenne "Les Vallées des Saveurs"
Ciney - Hamois - Havelange - Somme-Leuze
Tel. +32 (0)86 40 19 22 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.valleesdessaveurs.be
Tourist information on the town SOMME-LEUZE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- The Summer Twilight Tours
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.