The Spa Francofolies: 20 years! Exceptional line-up!
Numerous stages host internationally-known French-speaking artists for unforgettable shows! In Spa in July 2014!
The Francofolies in Spa have become a must see and one of the best summer festival!
In 2013, the Francofolies celebrated their 20th anniversary and the 20th edition was celebrated accordingly:
Exhibition: "20 years of the Francofolies of Spa"
Set up during July and August in the magnificent Pouhon Pierre-le-Grand, the exhibition will bring together photographs of the artists performing, a range of 'Francos' souvenirs from the last 20 years (posters, t-shirts, caps, merchandising…) and other surprises!
- "Ecoutez nos images": "Listen to our images", a wonderful book of photographs published by Luc Pire publishing house,
- A 4 CD box set "special edition",
- a Francofou village and a converted garden, to make the public more comfortable,
- simplified ticket packages and "20th anniversary" presents!
But the Francofolies is also:
- Reasonably priced tickets,
- artists sponsored by the French-speaking community,
- advanced workshops held by professionals on stage building, singing and coaching,
- the comfort and friendly atmosphere of a city festival.
A green and efficient festival
The festival sets itself apart thanks to its use of:
- Green electricity,
- an efficient shuttle service,
- cup collection,
- specially designated areas for sorting waste,
- a ban on flyer distribution,
- reusable cups,
- other measures to come: a tax on carbon emissions and dry toilets.
Don't hesitate to join the Francofolies community on Facebook!
The Francofolies is much more than just a festival, it's a great atmosphere!
- website : http://www.francofolies.be/tickets
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot
- A Walloon Christmas in a Museum!
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper
- Italian Days!