International Sculpture Meets
On this occasion, a large number of sculptors selected by a jury will work on a 0.5m³ block of granite rock in Sprimont throughout August 2013!
The Musée de la Pierre (Stone Museum), in partnership with the Carrières de Sprimont (Sprimont Quarries), will welcome the Sprimont International Sculpture Meets (RISS).
The Stone Museum will be open to the public every day throughout the event from 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm (except Saturdays and Sunday mornings), as will the quarry (for groups only and by appointment during the week).
Tourist information on the town SPRIMONT
- STONE MUSEUM (SPRIMONT)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- A Walloon Christmas in a Museum!
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets