Musical Flea Market
A flea market dedicated to all things musical (books, partitions, instruments, records and comic strips). In Tilly from 9am to 5pm. June 2013.
Want to sell your precious musical artefacts? A 2m20 table costs only €12.50.
Just like the previous years, there will be a musical atmosphere at lunchtime with snacks available all day.
To book by phone call:
00.32.71.87.91.76 (Michel Strodiot) or
00.32.71.87.89.46 (Jean-Pol Rolland)
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment