Large Annual Flower Market
From 6am to 6pm, more than one hundred horticulturists take part in this sumptuous multicoloured market which goes back to 1825. In Tournai on 18/04/14.
The market takes place every year on Good Friday, from 6am to 6pm.
This tradition is dear to the hearts of the old people of Tournai and attracts a fair crowd not only from Tournai but also from the north of France. At 4pm, concert by the royal wind band of the Tournai firemen.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 33 22 34
- fax : +32 (0) 69 21 62 21
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience