Christmas Market at the Windmill!
The windmill will be illuminated and will overlook a Christmas market hosting fairground rides and some 20 artisan stalls. In Tubize 01 and 02/12!
Naturally, for safety reasons, the beautiful historic gem will serve merely as a decoration.
Under a marquee, you will be able to taste portugese, thai and tex-mex specialities, as well as the traditional oysters!
A free shuttle service will enable residents of Petit Enghien, Bierghes, Saintes and Tubize to travel easily to the market.
The ancient Hondzocht windmill in Saintes, was built out of bricks in 1775 and became a listed monument in 1944.
- website : http://www.molenmoulin.be.
Tourist information on the town TUBIZE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sustainable Tourism Fair
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus - Open-air Play at Ruins of Villers
- Vandersteen, storyteller - Exhibition Marking Vandersteen's 100th Birthday