Un coeur en fête!
A sociocultural event open to all and dedicated to the preservation of Avijl park. Right across the Avijl plateau, in Uccle, 15/09/13.
Take this day to discover the green space in the Saint-Job neighbourhood, in Uccle.
This is the 10th edition of this event organised by the Association Protection et Avenir d'Avijl... don't miss this anniversary!
On the programme:
- A tour of the site with a nature guide,
- A gourmet space: light snacks, soft cheese sandwiches, cold dishes, salads and handmade tarts!
- Compost stand from IBGE in the garden maintained by Natagora and Bar-Apéro
- Children's entertainment: horseback rides, storytelling workshop, face-painting, drawing and a green workshop.
- And that's not all!
- Presentation of tasty local products: vegetables, jams, snacks: grilled food and drinks,
- Snacks and tastings of handmade products!
- Stands for different associations: Bruxelles-Nature, IBGE (Bruxelles - Environnement), Ligue des Amis du Kauwberg - LAK, Natagora,
- Musical entertainment AND special entertainment for this 10th edition!
Find out more on the site below.
- website : http://www.avijl.org/activites/2013.htm
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum