Christmas Market of Villers-la-Ville
Numerous exhibitors displaying craftsmanship, pottery, jewellery and delicacies. Under a heated marquee, in Villers-la-Ville, the 16/12!
Artisan cratfs, snacks, candles, cougnous breads, jewellery, Christmas decorations, mulled wine and a local butcher and baker.
But that's not all!
Make the most of the occasion to explore one of the prettiest places in Wallonia. Villers-la-Ville is synonymous with 860 years of history in a lush green corner of Walloon Brabant.
Enjoy the Abbey and the shows that are hosted there, the typical, quaint village and the scenic walks and hikes organised in the region.
So why not take advantage of the Christmas atmosphere to explore the region?
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Momentum - Petrified Memories, Fragile Creations
- Culinaria 2013 - The Most Star-studded Culinary Event on Earth!
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA