Folklore and Tradition at the Villers-la-Ville Carnival
Saturday is dedicated to the children's carnival. A parade, a show and election of the Carnival Prince and Princess in Villers-la-Ville in 2014.
On Sunday, Gilles procession from dawn, official reception in the marquee in late morning.
In the afternoon, carnival procession after the Gilles and 'Mam'zelles' procession. At 8pm, Gilles final rondo and Burning of their Bumps.
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus - Open-air Play at Ruins of Villers
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Temporary Exhibition - The Toyota Celica Story