JAZZ in the Villers-la-Ville vineyard!
Jazz promenade, barbecue, supper and concert evening. In Villers-la-Ville on 07 September 2013!
Welcoming at the vineyard from 6.45pm, followed by a guided tour of the vineyard, then music in the Abbey.
Apéritif with musical accompaniment in the cloister.
Concert and meal beneath the barrel vaults, lit by Chinese lanterns, at around 8pm, served by the monks in the Abbey’s former refectory. (Vegetarian meals available on request)
Price: €28 per person - €18 per child under 12.
Price includes entry to the vineyard and ruins, aperitif, meal (excluding drinks) and the concert.
Meeting place: Clos de Villers-la-Vigne (opposite the Porte de Namur), 1495 Villers-la-Ville.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 79 15 55
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
- Visit the Vineyard of the Villers-la-Ville Abbey (VILLERS-LA-VILLE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream