Music Festival - Choral Night - La Nuit des Choeurs
La Nuit des Choeurs is THE promenade-concert of the summer. Find internationally-renowned vocal groups. In Villers-la-Ville, 30 & 31/08/13.
After five consecutive years of success, the organisers are delighted to revive the special atmosphere of La Nuit des Choeurs in Villers Abbey, where magic and emotion are united and shared.
Discover 6 vocal groups who take it in turns to offer a concert, spread over the most remarkable spots of this historic site.
Thanks to a carefully designed schedule, spectators can discover the entire programme at their own pace, around the corner of a wall or in the vaulted cellars of a crypt.
Don't miss the promenade-concert of the summer!
At the end of the night, all the artists will gather on the main stage for a moving grand finale with a stunning fireworks display.
Whatever the programme, the weather or the décor, the public arrives in droves each year for THE promenade-concert.
- I Muvrini (Corsica) traditional polyphony,
- Voice Male (Belgium) A cappella contemporary music and pop,
- The Priests (Ireland) emotions and religious music,
- Rome city choir (Italy) 200 years of Verdi,
- Munich choir, Tölzer, (Germany),
- The most beautiful children's choir in Europe,
- Martin & Wright, Formerly of Chic (USA), Funk, with its original voices.
For security and mobility reasons, and to make sure everyone can see the stages, the number of places available per evening is limited.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 736 01 29
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Fotofever Brussels
- Forests - Ink Paintings by Olivier Huysman, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop