PROCESSION OF NOTRE-DAME DES AFFLIGES
At 9 a.m, the procession leaves from the parish church of Villers (Church of the Visitation). Going by "Les Quatre Chênes" and the "Porte de Nivelles", it stops at every chapel on it's way. A mass is held at about 10.30 a.m. in the abbey-church. On the way back, in the direction of Mellery after having crossed the "Porte de Namur", a particular stop is made at the chapel "Notre-Dame des Affligés".
This event always takes place on the second Sunday of May.
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment