St Bernard Festival in Villers-la-Ville
Procession with relics. Different activities. Flea market, craft market, mountain-biking... a whole host of activities in Villers-la-Ville, August.
The relics are those of St Bernard and St Julienne of Mont Cornillon.
Mass sung by choirs from Walloon Brabant on Sunday at 3pm.
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!