Festival : Music
Un Soir Autour du Monde - One Night Around the World - Festival
A committed festival with an attractive line-up: lots of activities and an eclectic, colourful & festive mix of music! Villers-la-Ville, September 2014.
- Brass bands and a village of associations,
- Face-painting for children and world cooking stands,
- After-parties on the Friday and Saturday... and obviously an attractive line-up coming soon!
All profits from the festival will go towards a humanitarian development project in Senegal.
There is a campsite nearby for festival-goers.
If this interests you, please book early to make sure there's space for your tent.
An incredible atmosphere in the fabulous setting of the abbey!
1-day ticket: €25
2-day pass: €40
ON THE DOOR:
1-day ticket: €30
2-day pass: €45
Don't hesitate to join the Un Soir autour du Monde community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.unsoirautourdumonde.be/tickets.html
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.