Christmas Market in Visé - Celebrations on the Esplanade
Christmas shows, stalls with all sorts of delicacies, music, jugglers, fire breathers... and of course Father Christmas! In Visé the 15 to 16/12!
While you visit Visé, don't miss:
- The Saint Peter Mountain Museum (a natural reserve between Basse-Meuse and the Geers valley. One of the museum's prized items is a 65 million year old turtle fossil!)
- The Regional Archaeology and History museum (which shows you the Roman origins of the town, as well as its evolution).
So why not make the most of the magic of the Christmas period to visit the region?
- website : http://www.vise.be
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennale (and engraving festival)
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.