Music and Seasonal Cheer - Christmas Market in Visé
20 chalets on the rue Haute in front of the Collegiate. Christmas music shows and a seasonal atmosphere. In Visé, from 20 to 30/12!
While you are in Visé, make sure you visit:
- The Saint Peter Mountain Museum (a natural reserve between Basse-Meuse and the Geers valley. One of the museum's prized items is a 65 million year old turtle fossil!)
- The Regional Archaeology and History museum (which shows you the Roman origins of the town, as well as its evolution).
In short, there's more than enough for you to see and do after you have finished your Christmas shopping.
So why not make the most of the magic of the Christmas period to visit the region?
- tel. : +32 (0) 497 45 98 54
- website : http://www.vise.be
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Exhibition: Henri Cartier-Bresson - The Europeans
- Italian Days!
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey