The "Grand Dukes Night Parade"
A folk music rally. The concept? 10 venues, 10 musical bands, the audience only needs one badge to access all concerts. In Comines-Warneton on 21 April 2012
The evening ends with a great concert where the audience is wrapped up in a musical and friendly atmosphere.
- Wapi kid Festival at 3 pm with Pelegrina Express for the younger ones
- Sacrée Guinguette with the Poulbots du Musette at 6 pm at the Home la Châtellenie
- the musical Rallye starts at 7 pm with GRIFF - Traditional Music
- MANASWING - Jazz Manouche
- CYPERUS - Swing
- KLEZMIC ZIRKUS - Klezmer music
- THE JIMI BEN BAND - Garage Rock
- SONNY & THE WILD COWS - Rockabilly & Rythm and Blues
- DUO'Z - Folk & Bluegrass
Access by road: from France: motorway A25 direction Dunkerque - in Belgium: E42 Mons - Tournai - Mouscron - Comines; A19 exit 2a (Wervik/Komen Waasten), then RN58, leave the RN58 in Comines/Zandvoorde.
Access by train: stations of Comines, Lille and Comines France.
- Final concert at 11.45 pm with the ORCHESTRE INTERNATIONAL DU VETEX - Total Tajine!
- fax : +32 (0) 56 56 15 16
Tourist information on the town COMINES-WARNETON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dour Music Festival
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Flower Carpet
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water