Christmas Market in Waterloo
Traditional Christmas Market on the place de la Maison Communale and rue F. Libert ! In Waterloo from 14 to 16/12
But that’s not all, as Waterloo has hundreds of things to see and do:
On the battlefields of Waterloo, where the foundations for a new Europe were laid on the 18 Juin 1815, feel the passion of a heritage that amazed famoud French writer Victor Hugo.
See the sites: the Lion’s Mound that marks the famous battlefield, Napoleon’s headquarters, the attractions, parks, castles and beautiful typical farms...
Explore the hundreds of kilometres of trails by bike, on horseback or by foot and perfect your swing on the stunning golf course!
Taste the chocolates, pastries, beers and cheese produced locally by producers who remain faithful to the old traditions.
So why not make the most of the Christmas magic and visit the region?
Tourist information on the town WATERLOO
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric
- Retrospective Exhibition - Bob Van Reeth, Architect
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Le sourire de Mao (Mao's Smile) - Comic strip exhibition
- Couleur Café Music Festival