BIENNIAL EVENT OF THE FRENCH SONGS
Created in 1994, the Biennial Contest of the French Song became the most important event for French music in Belgium. This contest gives every artist the opportunity to get noticed by different professionals (jury, programmers, rooms, press). It also gives the winners the chance to come into the public eye. With its important prizes (16,000€ in total for the last edition), its privileged partnership with distributors coming from France, Switzerland and Quebec, the contest selects artists whose song can be qualified as an « expression » in which lyrics, originality of the topic, and authenticity of the artists are the key words.
Presale and discounts on the spot (under 26 years, over 65 years, job seekers). Tickets "Article 27" accepted.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 675 21 00
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)