Christmas by the Pyramids
Back again for another year, in a heated marquee: craftsmen, shopkeepers, regional products, music shows, concerts...In Welkenraedt from 07 to 09/12!
Decorations and flavours bursting with Christmas spirit!
And while you're there, why not discover:
- Square J. Wolgarten,
- the Zimmermann house, one of the oldest in Welkendreadt and dating back to the middle of the 18th century,
- the neo-romanesque Church, built primarily in French stone, where you can marvel at the remarkable painting of the Last Supper,
- the place des Combattants,
- the train station,
- and the Bosquet (a beautiful nature park and a wonderful place to relax and unwind)
So why not make the most of the Christmas magic and visit the region?
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 89 12 00
- fax : +32 (0) 87 89 14 36
Tourist information on the town WELKENRAEDT
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennale (and engraving festival)
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer
- Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps