For more than 20 years now the Médiatine Award introduces art lovers to the most sensitive, the most progressive and the most committed artists of the moment. Their look will definitely take your fancy, because besides the inspiration they show in their work, the artists also reveal the convulsions of today's world. Interpellated by their way of observing, which may seem strange to us, they question and test. Today the Médiatine Award has become a major event in the world of art, where you get the chance to discover the works of art of contemporary artists. Here, nothing is compulsory, and all artistic disciplines are represented.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Girgio Morandi
- Exhibition - Alechinsky: 50 Years of Lithography
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Exhibition: The Brunfaut's - Modernist Architects