The Woluminis are theatre, circus, acrobatics, dance, music...In short, a dozen shows for all! In Woluwé-Saint-Lambert in October 2013.
A touch of enchantment, an ounce of poetry and a pinch of tenderness all sprinkled with a healthy dose of laughter and you have the perfect ingredients to initiate children to the artistic creations of today!
The youngest ones haven't been forgotten and they are spoilt for choice!
Also, don't miss the Jeune Public's main event at Wolubilis, the 'Children's Day - Parents Welcome' and its host of shows, concerts, entertainment, workshops...
So come down to the theatre! Where you live, dance, cry, laugh, tremble, marvel... One thing's for sure, it's always exciting!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 761 60 30
- website : http://www.wolubilis.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum