Brussels Ladies Run
The Brussels Ladies Run is the glamourous run for girls in Brussels, in the lovely setting of the Bois de la Cambre.
This year too there are three different routes (2.5 km, 5 km and 10 km) and two types of challenges: "mother/daughter" and "team". For young ladies under 12 "the Junior Ladies Run" is an ideal stretch.
Breakfast is offered during the run, as well as music to liven up the spirits and refreshements along the road. All participants get a drink, a rose, a certificate and a gift pack with lots of surprises at the finishing line.
After the effort, take some comfort and pamper yourselves with a relaxing massage at the stand nearby. Ladies, run and reserve!
- website : http://www.brusselsladiesrun.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- Artists' Book Fair of Brussels - "Histoires de Livres" (The Story of Books)
- Vandersteen, storyteller - Exhibition Marking Vandersteen's 100th Birthday
- Hokusai - Views of Mount Fuji and Other Japanese Landscapes
- Exhibition - Girgio Morandi