Brussels Urban BBQ
The Brussels Urban BBQ is a unique opportunity to find yourself near a fountain, around an enormous table!
With a friendly, family and very urban atmosphere, the Brussels Urban BBQ awaits you all, whatever your age, resident or visitor, to celebrate together in an urban space transformed into a green dining room for the occasion.
Picnickers on the Sunday will have to opportunity to try tapas dishes cooked up by four renowned chefs, some of whom are Michelin-starred, for a very reasonable price.
There is also an Urban BBQ in Namur!
Visit our partners' webpages
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue