Brussels Urban BBQ
The Brussels Urban BBQ is a unique opportunity to find yourself near a fountain, around an enormous table!
With a friendly, family and very urban atmosphere, the Brussels Urban BBQ awaits you all, whatever your age, resident or visitor, to celebrate together in an urban space transformed into a green dining room for the occasion.
Picnickers on the Sunday will have to opportunity to try tapas dishes cooked up by four renowned chefs, some of whom are Michelin-starred, for a very reasonable price.
There is also an Urban BBQ in Namur!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing