Event : Children
Festival for Children
Experience two days filled with a wide range of activities to delight our little cherubs! In Brussels, 31/08 and 01/09/13!
On the programme of this wonderful festival:
- Mass and outdoor dinner on the Saturday,
- Sunday: giant flea market (8:30am-5:30pm) and games,
- workshops and shows for children,
- ponies and a bouncy castle,
- cuistax (pedal go-kart) circuit and comic book signings,
- album sales ... and much more!
Booking obligatory for the flea market. Please contact the number below.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 770 10 62
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.