Hôtel des Galeries ****
Rue des Bouchers 38
- MAPS: Google Maps
Hotel des Galeries, is a boutique hotel offering 23 contemporary rooms and 1 restaurant in the Royal Saint Hubert galleries, in the centre of Brussels.
Discover this new charming hotel, renovated with taste where the Galerie du Roi meets rue des Bouchers, under the listed glass ceiling of the prestigious Royal Saint Hubert Galeries, only a stone's throw from the Grand Place.
Rooms and suites
The hotel has 23 rooms, including 3 suites, with a contemporary decor designed with unique furniture pieces and respecting the buildings historic character.
They offer romantic views of the Galerie du Roi, the Cathedral and the rooftops of central Brussels. Each room is equipped with a walk-in wardrobe, separate toilets and a bathroom with bathand/or shower, decorated with personalised tiles.
Restaurant Le Comptoir des Galeries
The restaurant, which seats up to 60, is installed in the old Hart workshops, once a Belgian Royal Warrant Holder.
It offers you a bright space with an open kitchen and 2 rooms surrounding a glass courtyard. It is a truly beautiful sight. You will undoubtedly be seduced by the high quality cuisine that uses local regional produce.
- website : https://reservations.verticalbooking.com/prenota_new.htm
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 213 74 70
Visit our partners' webpages
- Hôtel Château du Lac, an exceptional 5* hotel near Brussels
- Manos Premier Hotel
- Thon Stanhope Hotel Brussels
- Novotel Brussels Off Grand'Place Hotel
- Chelton Hotel Brussels in the European District of Brussels