Silken Berlaymont Brussels ****
Boulevard Charlemagne 11-19
- MAPS: Google Maps
- Opening Dates
- All year round
- All year round
Located in the European district, this 4-star hotel has 214 spacious rooms and suits in a modern and trendy setting.
What awaits you at the Silken Berlaymont Brussels:
- An ideal location, a stone's throw from the European institutions and close to the city centre,
- A warm welcome, with hospitality that respects the environment,
- Spacious and comfortable rooms, a restaurant, a bar and the 'Relax Spa'.
In the heart of the European quarter, with its cosmopolitan atmosphere, the Silken Berlaymont Brussels combines modern and trendy architecture.
It is an exceptional establishment where photography plays an integral part of its design, which creates an exclusive setting.
Numerous photographs by European artists are exhibited all year-long in the common areas, meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and each room.
From the hotel, you can easily reach the centre of Brussels, its shopping neighbourhoods and its main attractions. It's also important to note that the hotel has a 60-space private car park.
The hotel offers its 214 spacious and modern rooms and suites, decorated in bright tones with, among other things, free Wi-Fi access.
It is also the ideal venue to organise your meetings, enjoy a gourmet meal at their restaurant 'l'Objectif', enjoy some tapas and a cocktail in the bar 'The News' or even unwind at the 'Relax Spa' with its fitness room, sauna, Jacuzzi, solarium, steam bath and massages.
The Silken Berlaymont Brussels is committed to the environment. Its efforts are recognised by the Brussels-Capital Region's 3-star Eco-Label.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 231 09 09
- fax : +32 (0) 2 230 33 71
- Family stay in Brussels for €199.60pp, Hotel Silken Berlaymont Brussels
- Special "Girly" Package from €47.50 pp at Silken Berlaymont Hotel
- Silken Berlaymont Hotel with the Girls
- New Year in Brussels €115pp for 1 night at Hotel Silken Berlaymont
- Christmas Eve at the Silken Berlaymont Hotel in Brussels, €95pp