Place Baudouin Ier 2
5500 ANSEREMME (DINANT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
- Opening Dates
- All year round
- All year round
In Belgium, only a stone's throw from the Lesse valley, Dinant Aventure Park is a sensational attraction to be shared with the family, with friends or co-workers.
Overlooking the Meuse, this old quarry covers a wooded area of 18 hectares and invites you to an extraordinary adventure, accompanied by experienced bilingual instructors.
Dinant Aventure offers:
- The air and vertigo trails,
- Abseiling, climbing and death-ride,
- The underground trails,
- The balance trail,
- The challenge and construction trails,
- Paintball and a laser game.
Useful information for preparing your adventure
Dinant Aventure Park is open all year. Opening hours and activity availabilities vary, so you are advised to contact us a few days in advance.
Booking is strongly advised.
Access: Motorway E411 exit 20 - Dinant.
Follow signs for Phillipeville on the 4-lane road for 6 km, and then take 'Dinant Aventure' Exit.
You can leave your vehicle on the car park and continue on foot until you reach the ticket office inside the venue, 500m away.
Meet in front of Dinant Aventure 15 before the beginning of the activity.
Dinant Aventure offers 8 programmes that last from 2h30 to one day. Programmes can be combined with other activities such as kayaking or mountain biking.
Dinant Aventure: challenge, leisure and excitement guaranteed!
- website : http://www.dinant-evasion.be/fr/votre-demande-de-reservation.html?IDC=100&IDD=274
- Dinant Evasion: regular boat cruises on the river Meuse
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Dinant Evasion: small electric boats
- Dinant Evasion, excitement for your children!
- Take your partner to Dinant for an open air escapade