ROYAL GOLF CLUB DES FAGNES
Avenue de l'Hippodrome 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Golf made its first appearance in the region in 1893. The present 18-hole course of the "Golf Club des Hautes Fagnes", designed by the famous architect Tom Simpson in 1928, is ranked among the 1000 best in mainland Europe. The superb setting of this beautifully designed and gently undulating course, which winds its way through the trees, relaxes and soothes both mind and body. This club has already hosted the Opens of Belgium and other international competitions. Accessible to all members of Belgian golf clubs, members of international federations and foreign clubs.
Open all year long (except in case of bad weather).
- 18 holes
- Par - 72 strokes
- Length of course - 5928 m
- Handicap needed 34
Le club est ouvert toute l'année sauf en cas d'intempéries.
Open every day.
Ladies' Day: Thursday.
Seniors' Day: Tuesday.
18 holes : 6040 m.
Tourist information on the town SPA
- Golf Trip to Spa from €175pp, Hotel Spa-Balmoral, Belgium
- Golf Spa Package from €175pp, Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Belgium
- Golf package from €185pp at Hôtel de la Source in Spa-Francorchamps
- Golf Stay from €469pp at Manoir de Lébioles & Royal Golf Club Fagnes