The Eau d'Heure Lakes - discover a natural paradise as a family
Les Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
Centre d'Accueil de la Plate Taille
Route de la Plate Taille 99
- MAPS: Google Maps
Belgium's largest lakes are the ideal place to organise your family trip or break in the south of Belgium.
Fun for childrenChildren from 3 to 6 love:
- Splashing around in the Aquacentre aquatic park's paddling pool in year round.
- Playing in the playground, making sandcastles and having a go on the slide at the Falemprise leisure centre.
- Going for a trip on the Crocodile Rouge amphibus which drives on land and floats on the lake!
Children from 6 to 12 love:
- The Aquacentre aquatic park and its slide.
- The rope pyramid, trampolines, minigolf and pedalos at the Falemprise centre.
- Diving into the lake in the Crocodile Rouge.
- Pretending to be Indiana Jones on the evolving and adapted Natura Parc courses.
- Going down into the dam's galleries to walk beneath the lake...
- Admiring the views of the lakes and the landscape from the panoramic tower.
- Stopping off in the shop to take home a cap with a crocodile on it.
- Staying in a villa on the lake for the weekend with mum and dad.
- The currents, water jets and jacuzzi at the Aquacentre.
- Lounging on the beach, bathing and playing a game of beach volleyball.
- Bike rides around the lakes.
- Discovering water sports like water skiing, jet skiing, stand up paddle surfing...
- The excitement of Spin Cable Park (water skiing) and Gravity Park (parachute jumping).
- Beginners' courses in windsurfing at the Espace Fun.
- Zip-wiring over the lake and pendulum jumping at Natura Parc.
- Adeps lessons offered on the lakes (Le Cierneau)
- The chance to learn how to use a Segway in a group (booking required).
To end the visitIf you don't want the fun to end, stay in one of the holiday villages offering you 2-10 people cottages, some including a sauna and a jacuzzi. A real haven of peace!
Tourist information on the town FROIDCHAPELLE
Come and splash about in the Aquacentre at the Eau d'Heures lakes: several in- and outdoor swimming pools, paddling pool, river with rapids, slide, diving pool, water games, etc...
Visit the Eau d'Heure Lakes and the surrounding area on the back of a crocodile, now there's an original idea!...
Get a blast out of the Nature Acrobatic Park on the edge of the Eau d'Heure lakes....
After Durbuy, Ath and Viroinval, de Eau d'Heure Lakes can also call themselves a "European destination of Excellence" (EDEN)Watch the video!...
The Eau d'Heure lakes tourist site offers a naturally preserved environment that is also the largest nautical site in BelgiumExplore 3 different activity areas:...
Do you love tourism in Wallonia? Enjoy a family day out to Falemprise leisure centre at the heart of the Eau d'Heure Lakes....
A Nautical and 100% ecological attraction in Belgium. Try your hand at waterskiing on the Eau d'Heure lakes....