All aboard! The couple's City Sightseeing Bus Tour of Brussels will be leaving shortly. Get €2 off when you book online.
He loves red double-decker busses and visiting lots of places in a short time. She hates tiring herself out by walking everywhere and loves to meet other tourists. So they've chosen the easy, relaxed way to see Brussels: by bus!
The beauty of the Hop-on Hop-off system from City Sightseeing Brussels
- 2 routes through the city, each are approximately 75 minutes long,
- The Blue line towards the Atomium,
- the Red line towards the European quarter.
- 22 stops to get on or off the bus when you want, including the Sablon, Manneken Pis, the Royal Museums of Fine Art, the Royal Palace, the European Parliament, the Louise neighbourhood, la Cambre Abbey, the Cinquantenaire, Mini-Europe, the Atomium...
- Validity of the ticket 24 or 48 hours,
- Audio guide in 8 languages,
- Discounts for entry to numerous museums and attractions
As they step off the bus, they're delighted to have seen so many sights while taking their time and swapping tips with the other tourists.
Explore the two routes.
Book your tickets online and get €2 off your booking.
Hop on a red open-top double-decker bus from City Sightseeing Brussels and discover the capital of Europe's most popular attractions....