Break at the Edge of the Ardennes from €145pp, in a 3 Star Hotel
- MAPS: Google Maps
Relaxation and culinary delights break for 2 in a 3-star hotel in Dinant: 2 nights + 2 breakfasts + 3 visits + boat cruise.
Wal'Incoming has the ideal offer for a break where you can discover the history, flavours and natural resources of the Meuse valley. This break includes:
- 2 nights in a standard double room in a 3 star hotel in the Dinant region,
- 2 breakfasts,
- visit of the Dinant citadel including cable car trip,
- guided tour of the Maredsous Abbey with beer and cheese tasting sessions,
- visit of the Caves of Han and the Préhistohan,
- Hour-long boat cruise on the Meuse.
- Dinant-Anseremme cruise: €7pp,
- Audioguided tour of Freÿr Castle: €8pp,
- Visit of the Wild Animal Reserve as well as the visit of the cave: €8pp,
- The Maison du Patrimoine médiéval Mosan in Bouvignes: €3pp,
- Rail-bikes of Molignée: €17pp (rail-bikefor 4 people),
- Lavaux-Ste-Anne Castle: €8pp.
Relaxation and culinary delights by the Meuse and the Lesse
You will discover the Dinant citadel and enjoy a stunning view of the Meuse valley.
A few kilometres away, in an exceptional natural setting, the Maredsous Abbey offers a wonderful, delicious moment for all the family.
The Caves of Han, with their stunning rock formations (3 stars in the Michelin Guide) and the Préhistohan will be the main attractions of your visit.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price based on 2 person occupancy of a double room,
- single room from €225pp,
- subject to availability and opening times of sites,
- car rental at Brussels South Charleroi Airport for 3 days: from €142.
Tourist information on the town DINANT
The Dinant Citadel invites you on an incredible journey. Plunge into over nine centuries of history and discover the Meuse Valley in Belgium....
A fascinating exhibition shows 50 years of underwater excavations in the River Lesse....
Han is a world famous cave with 3 stars in the Michelin guidebook. Take the new walking path and embark on a discovery of the Wildlife Reserve....
Built in 1872 by Benedictine monks in a neo-Gothic style, this monastery offers pilgrims and tourists a beautiful architectural ensemble...