The Pass: Science for all the family in Frameries
Le Pass - Parc d'Aventures Scientifiques
Rue de Mons 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
Situated near Mons, "Le Pass", the Science Adventure Park, has interactive exhibitions and supervised activities to experience, tailored to each age bracket or for families.
Fun for your children
- The Building Site, a life-sized construction game where they build a big house with foam bricks, for children aged 4 and over.
- Portrait, a fun exhibition where they can discover concave, convex and two-way mirrors.
- The Pass'age of the Adventurers with 3 temporary exhibitions areas dedicated to sport, astonishing inventions and materials, all connected by an acrobatic journey.
- NEW The White Continent Challenge, discover the Antarctic as if you were there! Put on your skates and explore the ice field through quizzes and challenges to do with your family.
- The "labo" workshop where they can take their first steps in a scientist's shoes.
- The "robot" workshop where they can discover the secrets behind the development of robotics.
- The TV Studio, can make a news broadcast in a real TV Studio! By taking the place of a cameraman, director, presenter or reporter, they will discover jobs in the world of TV and find out what's hiding behind the cameras.
- There's a trick! where they can discover the secrets behind making animation film thanks to the use of a small articulated character. An activity that will certainly make them want to have a go at a reputable production in the famous studios in Hollywood!
Find out about the workshops for children of 4 to 12 years old.
Tourist information on the town FRAMERIES
The Pass is a group of interactive exhibitions that help you discover science differently was a family. Only 6km from Mons....