Itinéraires sur les Sentiers de l'Histoire
Rue de l'Aqueduc 171
- MAPS: Google Maps
Whether you're a romantic, a pleasure-seeker, curious, daring, a foodie or into literature, Itinéraires will find something in Brussels for you.
- Tasting sessions to tickle your tastebuds
- An exclusive lovers' workshop at a master chocolatiers
- A horse-drawn carriage ride with champagne and chocolate tasting
- A museum visit centred on a theme of your choice
- Transfers or a private car (modern or classic)
- A Dine Around for lovers, including starter, main meal and dessert in 3 different locations
- A candle-lit dinner in a private room on the Grand Place or at a unique theatre in the heart of Brussels.
If you'd like to declare your love or simply rekindle a flame, our team of professionals are at your service and propose a day or an overnight stay over of your dreams in Brussels.
Itinéraires on paths through history, the experts in cultural tourism for guided tours, special events and incentives in Brussels, since 1986....