The province of Luxembourg, ideal for a romantic escapade
Fédération touristique du Luxembourg belge ASBL
Quai de l'Ourthe 9
6980 La Roche-en-Ardenne
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Belgian province of Luxembourg is the ideal destination for a romantic escapade for two in the Ardennes.
The province of Luxembourg is the dream destination for walking and recharging your batteries as a couple.
A peaceful haven
The province of Luxembourg is:
The exceptional natural heritage of the Ardennes.
- The Ourthe and Aisne rivers, forest like the one in Anlier, the Lesse and Semois valleys, the hills of Lorraine...
- Numerous panoramic viewpoints along the Ourthe: the meeting of the 2 Ourthes in Nisramont, Saint Theobald's hermitage in Marcourt. Along the Semois: the Giant's Tomb in Botassart, the viewpoints at Florenville and Chassepierre...
A multitude of charming hamlets and characterful villages
Durbuy, Bouillon, La Roche, Bastogne and five of "The most Beautiful Villages of Wallonia": Ny, Wéris, Nobressart, Sohier and Torgny.
The chance to do some outdoor sports together
- Signposted walks, long-distance itineraries (Sentiers de la Grande Randonnée...), RAVeL trails by bicycle or mountain bike, kayaking down the Ourthe or the Semois, horseback rides, climbing, death-ride, adventure trails, archery, speleology, hot air balloons, paragliding, ultra light flying, geo-coaching...
With this year being dedicated to cycling across Wallonia, we are offering you specially researched itineraries and trails. Ask for your own Cycle tourism map.
Historical and remembrance sites
- Orval Abbey, the medieval castle of Bouillon and La Roch-en-Ardenne, the Bastogne War Museum...
The province of Luxembourg is also
The promise of a warm and personalised welcome from your hosts, whether they are:
- Grand, comfortable accommodation, equipped with wellness centres,
- Gastronomic establishments:
- 10 Logis hotels,
- 4 'Relais du Silence',
- 1 'Relais et Châteaux',
- 1 'Châteaux et demeures de tradition'.
- Chefs awarded by the Michelin guide.
Their gastronomy based on regional ingredients from the forests, land and rivers will delight your senses.
- 18 'BIB Gourmand' awarded in the 2015 Michelin Guide.
Tourist information on the town LA ROCHE-EN-ARDENNE