Square de l'Atomium
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Atomium is an iconic architectural symbol for Brussels and Belgium.
Couple's trip to the Atomium
From the glass-ceiling lift, to the stunning panoramic view of the whole of Brussels, a visit to the Atomium is well worth it:
- A surrealist journey through enormous tubes and spheres,
- 8 exhibition spaces spread throughout 5 spheres,
- A permanent exhibition about Expo 58 and the fabulous world of the 50's,
- Themed and original temporary exhibitions on architecture and design on display all year round,
- A panoramic restaurant, 92m at its highest point, giving you an unbeatable view of the city while you have a romantic, gourmet evening meal amidst the magical illuminations.
She felt strong emotions, like childhood memories.
In early December 2015, the ADAM, the Atomium's new museum, will open its doors at the Brussels Trade Mart, at the Heysel Exhibition Park....
The Atomium is the symbol of Brussels and Belgium, a unique monument and an emblematic witness to the Universal Exhibition of 1958....