Square de l'Atomium
- MAPS: Google Maps
Children are the Atomium's biggest fans. There's a host of activities and a special sphere just for kids.
Children from 3 to 6 love:
- the Atomium's unique architecture,
- the long escalator with coloured lights,
- the lift with a glass ceiling.
Children from 6 to 12 love:
- Guided visits
- Workshop are organised all year-round in the Kids' Sphere, so they can get to know this amazing building and breathtaking panorama, the permanent exhibition and various temporary exhibitions. Find the full yearly programme.
- A night at the Atomium - the possibility to spend a night with their classmates in the Kid's sphere: ask your child's teacher for more information.
- The Atomium's unique architecture,
- the labyrinthine aspect of the building,
- exhibits, both permanent and temporary,
- the panoramic view of Brussels.
Kids Sphere: an educational project
The Atomium is the symbol of Brussels and Belgium, a unique monument and an emblematic witness to the Universal Exhibition of 1958....