Discover Liège with your family: lots of ideas for your children
Office du Tourisme de Liège
- MAPS: Google Maps
Liège, Wallonia's leading city for tourism, is a city full of contrasts that holds countless riches. Come and visit it with your family!
Activities in the historic centre, numerous museums adapted for young visitors, the Ardent City has everything you need to enjoy a lively break with your children.
Something for the kids
Children aged 3 to 6 years old will love:
- The Aquarium-Museum with its unaccompanied visits, animated visits or combined visits for families or individuals.
- The Museum of Waloon Life, its Liège puppet theatre and the "Permis de Musée!" (museum licences), themed activities created for families and children that help them to discover the museum.
- The Tchantchès Museum and its puppet shows.
Children from 6 years old will love:Guided tour of the historical centre of Liège.
Children from 10 years old will love
- The "Trésor des Coteaux de la Citadelle" treasure hunt, a journey back in time to find the treasure of the Teutonic Knights... itiniraries on sale at the Liège Tourist Office, at 92 Feronstrée, 4000 Liège.
- The Maison de la Science with its experiments for adolescents and young visitors.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Liège is the most visited city in Wallonia and not by chance: it counts a number of hidden treasures....
Discover the fascinating world of sciences. Educational and spectacular animations presented by scientific guides: static electricity, optical liquid nitrogen, transformation of...
Liège Aquarium-Museum is a journey through the nautical and animal worlds. Discover fish from around the world and the riches of the animal kingdom....
In the heart of Liege, the Museum of Walloon Life presents to you the history and the lives of Walloons from the 19th century to the present day!...
Famous puppets of Liège. Costumes offered to Tchanchès. Documents and objects related to the Liège folklore, and the Outre-Meuse region...