A unique discovery trip in Mons from €65pp at Hotel Infotel
Rue d'Havré 32
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discovery package for 2 at the Hotel Infotel: 1 night in a double room with breakfast + 1 documented walk + 1 ride in a triporteur delivery tricycle.
- 1 night in a double room,
- 1 hot and cold buffet breakfast,
- 1 educational walk through the streets and gardens of the city with an audio-guide,
- 1 60-minute tourist drive from Ludovic on his delivery tricycle,
- Free Wifi in your room and parking subject to availability.
Trip in a delivery tricycleA Piaggio Ape Calessino will take you on a dreamy ride. It touches the "Dolce Vita" soul and lets you share a happy moment together. Go for a ride through the streets and gardens of the artistic city of Mons and discover the Gothic city hall, the Jardins du Mayeur, the collegiate church of Sainte Waudru and its treasure, the belfry (a UNESCO world heritage site) and many other surprises...
INFOTEL, a charming hotel in the historic heart of MonsThe Hotel Infotel welcomes you a stone's throw from the Grand Place, in a building with typical 18th-century Mons architecture ideally located in a private courtyard with picturesque charm. There, you'll find a warm, good quality, 3-star welcome to make your trip an unforgettable one.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person, based on double occupancy.
- Available on request and subject to availability.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 40 18 30
Tourist information on the town MONS
The Infotel hotel is a unique combination of historical charm and contemporary comfort, and is the only hotel located at the heart of the most beautiful area of Mons....
The Garden was constructed in 1930. You can find the famous Ropieur Fontaind there....
This proud symbol of Mons' identity, affectionately known as "el catiau", was erected in the 17th century after the bell tower collapsed in 1661....
The oldest part of the Town Hall, located at the heart of the city, was constructed between 1458 and 1477...
This is one of the most beautiful collections of goldsmith's works in Belgium ranging from the12th to the 19th century....